Volunteer Appointments as Part of our Team
For further information on appointments, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Job description
We’re looking for a keen volunteer to support our digital campaigns. Experience with Facebook and Instagram necessary. Most important is that you share our passion regarding a healthy and sustainable natural environment and environmental justice.
As a Digital Campaigner, you will:
- Develop engagement programs on major campaign pushes to deliver innovative and effective online campaigns
- Identify audiences and audience segments and design effective calls to action, as part of sustained user experiences across campaigns
- Contribute to developing and implementing digital strategies for online campaigning, social media and other communications
The ideal candidate
We are looking for a passionate, keen communicator with:
- Experience and understanding of campaign strategy and online tactics
- Understanding of branding, online design, and user experience
- Familiarity with Facebook and Instagram. Some knowledge of TikTok would be helpful.
- Knowledge of local environmental issues and the environmental sector
- An appreciation of diversity and cultural awareness.
What we can offer you
- Become part of a team that is passionate about protecting our natural environment
- Use your skills for good; engaging and motivating everyday folk to take action for the planet
- You will have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and lead.
- Further develop your digital campaigning skills
- Develop new community campaigning skills and networks.
Whitsunday Conservation Council
We are a large group of like-minded people who are concerned about our environment – its future and in all its forms – from the reef on our doorstep to the unique tropical rainforests and endangered fauna. At any given time, we are actively engaged in a variety of projects, including Reef protection, climate change, environmental justice, flora and fauna protection and more.